Mattoverse Electronics, a creator of innovative effects pedals, has released the TetraStep MKIII Clear. The third iteration of the 4-step analog sequencer updates the design from a standard guitar pedal format to a bespoke desktop device. Use this crude electronic fun machine to explore lo-fi electro-pop, create charming chip-tunes, or contemplate the eventual robot uprising while designing unique sci-fi soundscapes.
The TetraStep MKIII Clear features four pitch controllable steps, each with an on/off button, buffered audio pass-through and controls for sequencer volume, octave down volume, passive low pass filter, rate, rate multiplier, master pitch range and glide mode.
Additionally, there’s this:
- Rate Sync Input & Output via 1/8″(3.5mm) jacks.
- Mono Audio Input (buffered pass-through) & Output via 1/4″ (6.35mm) jacks.
- 9VDC Center-Pin Negative Power Supply Only (not included) – Standard Boss Style // Current draw is less than 50mA.
- Clear Acrylic Top Plate // Walnut Plywood Backplate
- Approximate Dimensions – 5.25″ x 4.25″ x 2″
Learn more about the TetraStep MKIII Clear.
The TetraStep MKIII Clear sells for a street price of $139 Street Price and will be available in limited quantities directly from Mattoverse Electronics at https://mattoverse.com